Saturday, April 28, 2012

Exclusive FREEBIE for Mother's Day

EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE CLOSED!!!
I announced last night that I would be closing access to this exclusive freebie today. I have sent out over 1,000 Mother's Day booklets!! I appreciate all who visit my blog and I was so happy to offer a great FREEBIE! I hope you, your students, and their mom enjoy this! :0)

If you didn't get a chance to grab it you may still get it for only $2 at my TpT Store...

This book is to be completed with their mother's help! I even like to send it home as an at-home project on Mother's Day weekend. When the kiddos have finished they can bring it back to school to share. Then, mom gets to keep it!

This is a 12 page printable book that is $2 at my TpT Store. However, I am offering it to  all my blog followers and Facebook followers for FREE!!!!! How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment