Monday, May 28, 2012

Come Meet my Friend

I hope everyone is having a tremendous Memorial Day weekend. I know I am busy relaxing...:0)

I wonder if you've seen this little gem floating around Pinterest:



Is this drawer set not the cutest thing ever???! I adore it...and what a perfect fit for a primary -- or even not so primary classroom!

My friend, Maria from Kinder-Craze created this and has given you directions on how to make your very own.......Oh come on.....you know you NEED it! :0)

Hop over to Kinder-Craze to check out her post and while you are there, I found another fantastic post she wrote that I'm super excited about....
Maria shows us how to make a composing/decomposing numbers chart using post-its (Why in the world didn't I think of that??) This is a lesson I will definitely use in my kinder room.

Anyhoo - I hope you hop over and check out this great, new teacher-blogger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment