Saturday, December 15, 2012

2013 Christmas Freebie and Other Goodies :0)

Oh my gosh I am STUFFED from Thanksgiving!! I love the anticipation of Thanksgiving and all the yummies, but I always regret eating so much! Am I the only one? Then I top stuffing myself with staying up all night to shop.... yeah yeah I know - I'm one of those evil shopper who keeps the American economy pumping...Anyways.....I am now FULL-FORCE into the Christmas spirit! We've watched Christmas movies all day long for the last 2 days...

I am so much in the Christmas spirit that I whipped up this cute FREEBIE!!! I can't wait to introduce it to my little ones at school. I hope you like it! It's a numeral identification game -- perfect for math tubs!

Click HERE to grab it!

I also wanted to let you know about that FANTABULOUS Cyber Monday Plus Tuesday sale on TpT coming up. Everything in my store will be 28% off on Monday and Tuesday. Make sure you use the discount code at check out. 

Here are some of my seasonal items you may be interested in:




And, I'm not just a TpT seller - I am a TpT buyer as well. I love the creative units I find there. I know that the packs I buy there are created from real teachers like me....not a big company that doesn't know anything about teaching real kids. I also like knowing that I am supporting my fellow teachers!

So..........What's in my cart???


OMG - I can't wait to get my hands on these A-DOR-ABLE elves!!! I am totally doing the Elf on the Shelf this year so we will definitely be making these little cuties! You can click HERE to grab them too - but be sure to leave enough for me!

I am also super excited about Little Miss Kindergarten's "I Can Be a Scientist: My Five Senses" unit...I love all her science units. She gives you everything you need to have Five Senses rotations - can't wait!!

Oh and this cutie for story elements!!



I have tons more in my cart as we speak, but these are definitely on the top of my FAVS list... Now, I feel like the Target lady getting ready for Black Friday except I'm getting geared up for the Cyber Monday sale on TpT. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment