Saturday, December 15, 2012

2013 Turkey Time freebie!

November is one of my favorite times of the year. I love Thanksgiving and the season of togetherness and thankfulness..... This is both important, yet difficult right now especially when so many of our fellow Americans are dealing with the aftermath of horrible Hurricane Sandy. My heart truly goes out to them! Even.....and especially during this difficult time it's so important to remember what we have in our lives to be thankful for.

Even those who have lost so much over the last week have things to be thankful for.....isn't it strange that when you have lost so much -- that is when you can more clearly see what you have to be thankful for?

God Bless our fellow Americans!!

Now on to a nice little Thanksgiving freebie!


It's a double book (print a set and it makes 2 student books)......it's a cute booklet that has kiddos think about what they are thankful for .....:0)


I hope you enjoy!!

Click HERE to grab yours! If you like the freebie - I'd love for you to follow me ------->

No comments:

Post a Comment