Tuesday, February 12, 2013

1,000 Followers Freebie Frenzy! | 2013 Popular update


(Don't you just love the adorable badge above? Thank you to my friend Shuna from Pocket Full of Kinders for making it for me! I LOVE it!)

Are you ready to PART-AY??!! I know I am! Do you see------------->
This little blog has made it all the way to 1,000 followers and beyond! I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!! I started this wonderful journey in December 2011 and am surprised each day how it has changed my life in the most positive ways. It has, without a doubt, made me a better teacher. I have met some of the most amazing friends and I get to learn and share with teachers all over the world on a daily basis......talk about professional development!

I thank each and every one of you who allow me in your life - to share, learn, and grow together! I look forward to the next 1,000 brilliant teachers to add to our community here!

I originally thought about doing a giveaway to celebrate reaching 1,000 followers. But, the more I thought about it, the more I thought about wanting to share with ALL of you - not just 1 or 2....So..............

I came up with the idea of requesting my bloggy friends to share their VERY BEST with all my readers so that everyone can have fun at this party! Everything here is perfectly suited for Kindergarten and/or First grade.....

 If you click a button below it will take you DIRECTLY to the download for FREE. Some of the items are wonderful FREEBIES FOREVER and some are amazing paid items that my bloggy buddies are graciously allowing me to give you for 1 week. Hurry!! This party ends at 11:59p.m. on August 3rd (Friday night) and this post will be deleted.


No comments:

Post a Comment