Sunday, February 17, 2013

HOT 2013 Merry Christmas in July!! Sale

Well.......don't you just love when TpT acts Crazy?! It was down all stinkin day.....gggrrrr....... I will probably have the sale tomorrow on July 26th (Santa's sleigh got stuck!)....but I will update later tonight what they plan with be!


















It is HOT HOT HOT here in Texas!! But we are about to have a cool down - with a Christmas in July Sale.....


Some of my bloggy buddies and I will be having a 20% discount for one day only:) Join me in this JOLLY fun! 


My entire store will be 20% off. You can browse my items then hop on over to Blog Hoppin' to see my bloggin' buddies who have also joined in the fun.


Get ready, Get set.......Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!!! :0)






Oh and do you notice that I am REALLY close to 1,000 followers??? Please follow if you like what you see! I am planning a SUPER special celebration for all to enjoy!!! I'm just waiting to reach 1,000!!

No comments:

Post a Comment