Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Product Swap - Do you have Time 4 Kindergarten? | 2013 Popular update

MrsStanfordsClass

Welcome friends!!

Today I want to share something a little special with you from my good friend Tiffani from Time 4 Kindergarten.

TIFFANI
First, I'd like to introduce you a little to Tiffani. Tiffani is an amazing teacher and has been teaching for over 20 years! WOW! She has taught all grades from Kinder through 5th..... That is quite the age span!
She isn't just a teacher - she is also mom to 2 teen boys. She came into blogging as most of us teachers do - a desire to create and share with our colleagues.
So, here is what I'd like to share with you. It's her Super Star Sight Words!

Since it's still summer here in Texas I allowed my daughter to try out Tiffani's product. She excitedly got to work. In fact, when I told her she had done enough for my pictures - she continued to work :0) -- She loved using markers to trace, rainbow write, and then cut and glue the words.
The thing about Super Star Sight Words is it's simplicity - perfect for kinders. It doesn't need a lot of explanation. Still, it's an incredible effective way to have your students practice writing those ever-important "star" words. Now, Tiffani's product highlights the first 18 Kindergarten Words from the Houghton Mifflin series. However, I have to tell you that every word she uses is a word wall word for my students too even though we don't use the same series. 
This item would be a fun activity for kids to do in literacy workstations or as homework.
Hop over to Tiffani's TpT Store and grab this awesome word wall activity for $4 only!

No comments:

Post a Comment