Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School Blog Hunt!

Hello everyone!!

The back to school rush is ON!!! My room is ready and now I am just working on getting beginning-of-school packets ready for parents come time for 'Meet the Teacher'. I've always said teachers need at least a week vacation between getting our rooms ready and the time for school to begin....I get so tired after spending a couple weeks prepping my room and all the various nitty-gritty details.

Here are some of my photos from Classroom Set-Up 2012!





Here is an adorable FootPrint Poem that I have used for years. I found the idea originally at Little Giraffes (such a wonderful teacher site). I changed some of the words in the poem and slapped a cute look to it - I think it adds great freshness to a beloved classic... I laminated it and then tape it to the floor right outside my classroom.....it's such a sweet way to start the first day....



HERE is a copy of this poem just for YOU!!!!! 

I so hope you enjoy this!!

Here is another freebie I've made lately....grab it now if you haven't seen it before :0) It's a great pack for Back-to-School!

Happy New School Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment