Monday, August 6, 2012

Guest Post - Shuna from Pocket Full of Kinders

Hiya Peeps

Its Shuna P (shun-nuh)


* Please indulge my rambles*

I do that a lot

I try not to

but it doesn't work very well

Don't say that I didn't warn you

This is me : )

My friends call me smiley and sunshine



Are you sitting there like me wondering where the summer went

I go back to school in under a week

While I am very excited to meet my new little kinders

I am not so excited for the first couple of weeks

My sleep pattern is messed up

I have gotten use to not eating at 10:30 am

My feet know nothing but flip flops and slippers

My body is use to going to the bathroom when ever it pleases

I am so not ready!

Ugh I just need a couple more weeks 

Anyhoo this is just wishful thinking

It is futile to resist!

When I started the summer I had all these grand gestures and thoughts of what I would do

Let me tell ya 

I have done 

nothing

nada

zilch

Now that it is time to go back I now have a sense of urgency

Really?

Is anyone else like me?

Seriously 

I can't seem to get my behind into gear unless it is down to the wire

So if you are like me I have a couple of freebies to hopefully help you ease back into the school 

year

* Let me preface this and say that due to the BTS rush I can not customize any of the freebies*

This post is going to be FREEBIE heavy

but something tells me that you won't mind

Click on each pic to take you to your goodie

There are 15 themes included with each goodie

* jungle/zoo
*sweet treats
*ocean (2 versions)
*dinos
*space
*frogs
*transportation
*camping
*pirate
*monsters
*picnic
*bugs
*super heroes
*50's
* robots

All you have to do is find your theme and print that page

The first freebie is for themed voice tracker sheets






The next freebie is a set of PBIS/ Class  rule posters

There are 2 covers povided: Our PBIS Rules and Class Rules

If your school does not use PBIS you can still use this freebie and use the class rules poster


Simply find the set that has your theme and print only the pages you need

Set 1: jungle/zoo, sweet treats, ocean, dinos, space


Set 2: frogs, transportation, camping, pirate and monsters


Set 3: picnic, bugs, super heroes, 50's and robots





Have you seen the name tags from Jen @ Kindertrips?

They are adorable

I love the idea of have a visual of where each child goes during those hectic first weeks of school



These are Jen's cute tags

I love them but I needed them to be editable

So I asked her could I make my own and she said yes

I so love this blogging community

I love how everyone is oh so sweet and helpful!


Here is a simple tag that can be used for parent gifts at the beginning of the year!

Just print the tag and attach the the stem of the apple using ribbon or string



Here is a simple beginning of the year center




Here are a few more fabulous freebies to get you on the right track for the new school year


Do you use a clipchart?

Here is a behavior recording sheet for each month of the year



 A Craftivity from the Lovely Hadar @ Miss Kindergarten



Rhonda



I hope that you enjoyed my ramblings!

I would love to have you come over and visit my little slice of the blogging community

If you enjoy the freebies I would love for you to hop on over to my blog and follow me

See you over there

Peace Out Peeps

















No comments:

Post a Comment