Thursday, August 9, 2012

BackPack Tags

Hi friends! I am working furiously on my final to-do list for school..... (I feel like I'm running a million miles a minute!!) Can anyone else empathize?
Although my new kiddos don't come until August 27th, you know how long it takes to get everything ready to go.....
 My latest items on my "DONE" list are my backpack tags and my 'HOW WE GO' clip chart!
 My school gives us cheap-o address labels to write the kids names on and how they go home. I HATE them and refuse to use them....basically they don't last even long enough to get them on the correct bus or in the right place for car pick-up. So, I make my own back-pack tags that are WAYYYYY more durable. I even like to laminate mine for a little added durability.....I hole-punch them, run a string through them and....BAM!! I have 'HOW WE GO HOME' tags that LAST!!

 I'm letting you have my bus tags for FREE! I hope you can use them! Click HERE to grab them!


These backpack tags match my 'HOW WE GO HOME' clip chart. This is a beauty and makes me smile everytime I look at it!! aawwww.....those silly little monsters :0)

Anyways, I remember the way things used to be: parents would fill out a sheet telling me how their child would go home....I'd check and double check 2, 3, or 100 times to make sure I knew how everyone was to go home.... Then come time to leave I would be TERRIFIED whether I had all the kids in the right lines for dismissal.

That's was before my 'HOW WE GO HOME' clip chart. Here is mine:
I hang it right there on my door - right where I need to use it!
It's super simple to use: each child has a clothespin with their name and it's clipped to the cards that show how they go home.... I included PROGRAMMABLE name tags for the clothespin - (not shown here because I don't know my kiddos yet)..... you can also make notes such as: walks home with.... or bus #.....or can only be picked up by........so everything is easy to reference at the end of a busy day! :0) 

(close-up)...
but remember I can't show the name tags....sorry :0)

If you like this, you can get yours HERE! It's $3.50 in my TpT Store.



Whew!! I hope you are making your way through your to-do list too!!

Oh by the way.....we have an exciting Back-to-School sale on TpT on Sunday and Monday.... If you shop at my store you will receive a 28% discount off my entire inventory!! 

Click HERE to browse my store and see if there's something you need to put on your wishlist.....(I know my wishlist is a mile long :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment