Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School........FORMS - Uggghh!!!!

The one thing that makes my skin crawl the most with the whole Back-to-School rush is...........FORMS.....yep! All the paperwork just kills me. I totally despise it! Yes, it is necessary, but we have to know so much about the children we are going to be entrusted with.....

For years I've had the plainest forms for parents to complete.....never in the same place and it's a pain trying to gather them all up and ready to give to parents. So, I decided to make this set of BACK TO SCHOOL forms.....and while I was putting them in one place, I also decided to make them all cutesy! :0) It makes my teacher soul smile!

I am giving these forms to you as a FREEBIE! I hope you like them :0) Grab here!


This pack includes:
1. How We Go Home Form - have this info for all your kids on a few sheets instead of one for every child. I place one of these forms at each table.
2. Parent Checklist - for parents to check and make sure they have completed everything you need before they leave on Meet the Teacher night or on the first day.
3. Parent Conference Sheet - Parents fill out the top part and the bottom is for documenting when you contact them.. Great documentation tool!
4. Volunteers wanted sheet
5. Help Me Know Your Child sheet (front and back)
6. Emergency Information Half-Sheet (I have my parents fill out before they leave)
7. Visitor Sign-In Sheet


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a 'programmable' version in my TpT Store if you are interested. Click here to see! The pictures do not show on TpT because they are too large to upload.....uugghhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment