Sunday, June 17, 2012

2012 Really Good Education Blog Awards


Ok friends I received an email earlier today that nearly caused me to fall right out of my chair and spit out my Diet Coke all over the place!


I got an email that said my toddler blog was nominated for the 2012 Really Good Stuff Education Award! Yeah....I couldn't believe it either!!


What a nice feeling to be nominated and then I went to see who else was in the running....


Chalk Talk
Kindergarten Crayons
Mrs. Plant's Press
Miss Kindergarten.....


My first thought was oh CRAP!! I am totally small fries compared to these wonderful bloggers.....


but then I thought -- how amazing to be up there with them!! I love it and what a HUGE honor!!


I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to hop over and VOTE for my blog!! Voting starts TOMORROW (June 18th) and ends on Friday (June 22nd)......I sure could use your vote! CLICK HERE to vote!


Please wait until tomorrow to vote or the vote won't count ----=)

No comments:

Post a Comment