Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Sale-a-bration Time!

Summertime is in the air! Some of us have just started summer, some of us are in the middle of our summer bliss, and others are gearing up soon for a new year!

So, I thought this would be a PERFECT time for a mid-summer sale-a-bration at the Kindergarten Lifestyle store!

From now until the end of the month (that's tomorrow) I am having a sale in my TpT store - 20% off my entire store.

I have posted some new things you may need......I mean "want" for the new school year! Remember the sale ends tomorrow night(Saturday) at 11:59CST.

BONUS: If you buy 2 items, you get 1 FREE- email me at jeanniemleigh@yahoo.com and tell me which 2 items you bought and which item (same price or less) that you'd like me to send you for FREE.

  


  

     





No comments:

Post a Comment