Sunday, June 24, 2012

Facebook Party TONIGHT! :0)

Who doesn't love a par-tay??! I know I do and when I heard about this party I started fixin' my hair, getting on my best dress.....and then I realized it's on Facebook - Woo-hoo!!! The only thing better than a party is one where you can wear your pajamas!!


You are all invited to join me on my facebook page TONIGHT from 9:00-11:00 EST. to see posts from some of my favorite bloggers. 


Many will be offering free items on their blogs, but you gotta attend the party to be in the know! I'll be offering my brand-spanking new Writer's Workshop Portfolio (for all year!)FREE.... Beware the party ends at 11p.m. EST and the FREEBIE will change back into a paid item!


Click on the image to get your freebie!


 See you in a bit!!


THE ONLY THING I ASK IS PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment