Friday, June 1, 2012

You Know It's Summer Vacation When.....



How would you finish this???

 Oh, wonderful summer....... How I LOVE thee! Let me count the ways.....

 I love sleeping half the day away.....

 I love staying up to insane hours of night.....

 I love never looking at a clock.....

 I love having dinner at 9p.m. (even if it's really bad for you!) but my favorite is.......

and

Ah, yes it's that time of year :0)

I know you can think of a million ways to finish -- You Know it's Summer Vacation When....

So - why don't you?

Join our linky party and tell us how you know it's summer vacation.

What do I do to join?
1. Right click the picture at the very top of this post and save it to your computer.
2. Open in Word or Powerpoint and insert a text box and type in your FINISH.
3. Save the slide or page as a jpg. Done!!

4. Then create a blog post and link up here!

**I will have a collaborative Pinterest board where we can save all these :0)
If you'd like to be include - leave your pinterest username in the comments section and I can add you!
WHAT A FUN WAY TO BEGIN SUMMER 2012!


Ok, I think the linky is fixed and thank you for sticking with me through it! I believe my facebook popup was messing things up, but now I got rid of it! You shouldn't have a problem linking up now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment