Monday, June 4, 2012

Ten-Frame Number Cards FREEBIE

Here are a couple of quick FREEBIES for you! I am already thinking of next school year and trying desperately to remind myself of how "they" are when we get them in kinder.... (I think there's a reason we forget...kind of like child-birth -- if we didn't forget, we'd never do it again :0) hehehehe!!!

Anyways, each year I begin teaching my kinders how to count and make numbers using a ten-frame. It's such a simple, yet highly effective visual for them to use.....

After modeling, I begin by putting these cards in a math tub where kids can practice making numbers by matching up how many counters to place on the card.

I made a set for 1-10 and another set of 11-20. I hope these are helpful!
            


Please leave a comment and let me know if you find these helpful.
What else could I provide that would be helpful to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment