Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blog Button Link Up

I get super frustrated with trying to grab blog buttons and put them on my blog....they never seem to line up correctly and many of us have had blog re-designs lately.

So, I decided to get those blog buttons in a better way (and it's easier for me). Plus if you take the time to place your blog button on my site, I want it there :0)

Here is your opportunity to have your blog button put on my "Blogs I LOVE" page. This is a page I use often when searching for things from the blogs I stalk... It's also where I go to look for new blogs I haven't stalked yet :0)

Please come link up. All you have to do is click on the tab at the top of my page that says, "Blogs I LOVE".

Since my blog caters to Pre--k through 2nd grade, I have only included spots for those grades. When you link up - please include your grade level beside your blog name (unless it's obvious). That will help everyone know what grade level you are right off the bat!

Thanks and I so look forward to seeing your buttons!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment